Before making a complaint to the National Code, you must first send a written complaint to the accommodation provider. Their complaints procedure can usually be found on their website, or you can ask at reception. If you remain unhappy after proceeding through their internal complaints procedure, and your complaint falls under the National Code, you can then lodge a formal complaint with us.